The Sabbath is a project that captures the evocative and seductive emotions of the folklore surrounding witches and their nocturnal meetings known as the Sabbaths. These Bacchic rites let loose our inhibitions and seduce us with their promise of power and grandeur. Gaze upon this dark world and enter the forbidden.
- This project involves artistic nudity which is intended to be tasteful. I respect the people I work with and never suggest that they do anything that they are uncomfortable with.
- You must be open minded as this project contains imagery found in witchcraft lore, including, but not limited to, occult ritualistic settings and anti-religious sentiment.
- Names of models are not and will not be disclosed. Distinct markings such as tattoos, birthmarks, moles, scars, etc. are removed when possible. Bodies may get manipulated (morphed) and faces are be obscured or posed in a manner in which the model would be difficult to recognize. It is up to the model to make him/herself known to the public as a colaborator of the project.
- This project comprises of still photography.
- Photoshoots take place in my studio located in Chicago but arrangements can be made during my traveling schedule.
- You must be in excellent physical shape.
- You must be a male and over the age of 18.